2. Assuming that “xmlhttp” is a user-defined variable that carrys the Ajax requesting object, xmlhttp.status can carry a value of 0 after a successful request?
3. Which one of these technologies is NOT used in AJAX?
4. The XMLHttpRequest object can be disabled via browser settings?
5. What is the first step in creating a Joke of the Day application?
6. Which one of these legendary Greek mythical figures or places is the code name for Microsoft’s version of AJAX ?
7. AJAX comes in ____?
8. ________ Of the following technologies, which one provides the ability to dynamically interact with Web page layout?
9. AJAX based on?
10. Regarding the XMLHttpRequest Object, does the order in which one calls the “open” method and assign a function to the “onreadystatechange” event handler matter?
11. Using AJAX we can made our web page?
12. AJAX made popular by?
13. ActiveX can be disabled via browser settings?
14. Ajax is a programming language?
15. Can a call to the “send” method fire an error (assuming the user’s browser supports the XMLHttpRequest Object and the “send” method )?
16. AJAX Stands for?
17. he XMLHttpRequest object can be used on subdomain1.mysite.com to request a page located at subdomain2.mysite.com according to the specification?
18. The XMLHttpRequest object supports a method called “quit”?
19. What makes Ajax unique?
20. What is AJAX ?
21. Which Web browser is the least optimized for Microsoft’s version of AJAX?
22. What sever support AJAX ?
23. What combination of technologies gives AJAX its name?
25. What does the XMLHttpRequest object accomplish in Ajax?