1. What does AOSP stand for?
2. Android was founded in:
3. The first completely 64-bit compatible version of Android was:
4. Android was initially developed by:
5. The first Android tablet was:
6. Android is a Linux based operating system.
7. Which one of these is a co-founder of Android?
8. Prior to selling Android to Google, the founders of the operating system tried to sell it to:
9. What version of Android is code-named “Jelly Bean”?
10. Android is now the world’s most popular mobile operating system with highest market share.
11. The first commercially available smartphone running the Android was by which company?
12. Approximately how much did Google pay to acquire Android?
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)