AngularJS tutorial – What is AngularJS
In this video we will discuss
What is AngularJS
Benefits of AngularJS
What is AngularJS
Who developed AngularJS
Google is the company that developed AngularJS. AngularJS is an open source project, which means it can be be freely used, changed, and shared by anyone.
AngularJS is an excellent framework for building both Single Page Applications (SPA) and Line of Business Applications. Many companies are using Angular today, and there are many public facing web sites that are built with angular.
What are the benefits of using AngularJS
1. Dependency Injection : Dependency Injection is something AngularJS does quite well. If you are new to Dependency Injection, don’t worry, we will discuss it in detail with examples in a later video.
2. Two Way Data-Binding : One of the most useful feature in AngularJS is the Two Way Data-Binding. The Two Way Data-Binding, keeps the model and the view in sync at all times, that is a change in the model updates the view and a change in the view updates the model.
3. Testing : Testing is an area where Angular really shines. Angular is designed with testing in mind right from the start. Angular makes it very easy to test any of it’s components through both unit testing and end to end testing. So there’s really no excuse for not testing any of your angular application code.
4. Model View Controller : With angular it is very easy to develop applications in a clean MVC way. All you have to do is split your application code into MVC components. The rest, that is managing those components and connecting them together is done by angular.
5. Many more benefits like controlling the behaviour of DOM elements using directives and the flexibility that angular filters provide.
We will discuss directives, filters, Modules, Routes etc with examples in our upcoming videos in this series.
To build angular applications you only need one script file and that is angular.js.
To get the script file visit https://angularjs.org. From here
1. You can download the angular script file
2. CDN link – We discussed the benefits of using CDN in Part 3 of jQuery tutorial.
3. Various resources to learn angular – Here you will find videos, Free courses, Tutorials and Case Studies. You will also find API reference which is extremeley useful.
To get started with angular
1. Add a reference to the angular script
2. Include ng-app attribute
If you have any query about these stuff than you can mail us on this email id : email@example.com
Twitter id :https://twitter.com/tutorialspoint2
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tutorialspoint2016
Instragram : https://www.instagram.com/tutorialspoint2016
Google plus : https://plus.google.com/+TutorialsPoint2016
Blogger : http://tutorialspoint2016.blogspot.in/
Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe & Like button!