1. File extension used for ASP.NET files?
2. Which of the following authentication is best suited for a corporate network?
3. What is used to validate complex string patterns like an e-mail address?
4. Caching type supported by ASP.Net?
5. Which of the following object is not an ASP component?
6. We can manage states in asp.net application using?
7. How do we create a FileSystemObject?
8. What class does the ASP.NET Web Form class inherit from by default?
9. Which of the following ASP.NET object encapsulates the state of the client?
10. Which of the following method must be overridden in a custom control?
11. Web.config file is used?
12. Why is Global.asax is used?
13. Which of the following is not the way to maintain state?
14. Difference between Response.Write() andResponse.Output.Write()?
15. The first event triggers in an aspx page is?
16. Which of the following is the way to monitor the web application?
17. Which of the following is faster and consume lesser memory?
18. Choose the form in which Postback occur?
19. An alternative way of displaying text on web page using?
20. You can have only one Global.asax file per project?
21. How do you get information from a form that is submitted using the “post” method?
22. __________________ is a special subfolder within the windows folder that stores the shared .NET component?
23. Which of the following tool is used to manage the GAC?
24. ______________ element in the web.config file to run code using the permissions of a specific user?
25. Which DLL translates XML to SQL in IIS?
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)