2. Which of the following theories as regards the origin of life on earth is accepted today?
3. Life appeared about:
4. Who gave the first general theory of evolution on earth?
5. Life is absent on moon due to lack of:
6. The age of reptile was:
7. Which of the following animal resembles most to human beings in terms of physical and mental capabilities?
8. The first organism on earth were:
9. Evolution of human species occurred in:
10. The nearest relatives of man are:
11. The evolution of human species took place mainly in:
12. The oldest evolutionary history was discovered in:
13. The species to which we belong is:
14. The chief agent of evolution is:
15. Who proposed the mutation theory of evolution?