2. Study of life in outer space is:
3. Who discovered that the earth was not the centre of the universe?
4. The scientist credited with the discovery of noble gasses is:
5. Albert Einstein was a:
6. Blood grouping was discovered by:
7. Who among the following received Nobel Prize twice for the same subject?
8. Who is father of genetics?
9. Who was awarded the Noble Prize for the discovery of neutrons?
10. The steam engine was invented by:
11. Electron was first identified by:
12. Transistor was invented by:
13. Insulin was discovered by?
14. Mercury thermometer was invented by:
15. The velocity of light was measured by:
16. Nobel Prize was started after the name of Alfred Nobel who invented:
17. Barometer was invented by:
18. The scientific study of aging is known as:
19. Ornithology is the study of:
20. Petrol engine was invented by: