1. 4G LTE is ____ times faster than 3G?
2. Bluetooth is the wireless technology for?
3. As of December 15th 2011 Verizon Wireless has brought 4G LTE to over ______ million people?
4. What is A2DP (advanced audio distribution profile)?
5. What application will require BlueTooth?
6. What is the expected maximum data rate for 4G?
7. What are some of the major architectural differences exist between 3G and 4G?
8. The bluetooth supports?
9. Unauthorised access of information from a wireless device through a bluetooth connection is called?
10. An interconnected collection of piconet is called?
11. What are the average download speeds for our 4G LTE network?
12. Bluetooth uses?
13. In a piconet, there can be up to _____ parked nodes in the net?
14. What does MSC stand for?
15. Bluetooth transceiver devices operate in ______ band?
16. What are the average upload speeds of our 4G LTE network?
17. What does SGSN stand for?
18. Which of these are not part of the characteristics of 4G?
19. A scatternet can have maximum?
20. In the piconet of bluetooth one master device?
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)