Servings: 6-8 tacos
For the cauliflower:
1 Head of Cauliflower
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup hot sauce
2 tablespoons butter, melted
For the tacos: (mostly optional, but recommended)
10 flour tortillas or 1 head butter leaf lettuce (or both, go crazy!)
1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1 avocado, cubed
1/4 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF / 218ºC
2. Cut the head of cauliflower in half. Using your hands, pluck bite sized florets from each half. Trim bottoms of florets as necessary.
3. Toss the cauliflower in a large bowl with the garlic powder, salt, hot sauce, and melted butter.
4. Spread cauliflower on a baking in a single layer and roast for 40 minutes, mixing after 20.
5. Assemble your tacos with your preferred toppings and shell and eat.
Music provided by Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission