1. With respect to a network interface card, the term 10/100 refers to:
2. What could cause a fixed disk error?
3. Physical components that make up your computer are known as:
4. Which of these is a not a computer Hardware manufacturer?
5. What can also be called the brain of the computer?
6. A device used for converting text and images into a digital format and storing it in a computer.
7. Which of the following is a feature of RAM?
8. The capacity of your hard drive is measured in:
9. A small plastic disc used for the storage of digital data, originally developed for audio systems. What is it called?
10. Which of the following units is the speed of a processor measured?
11. RAM stand for:
12. Which of the following is a Computer Hardware?
13. Most PCs give a single beep on bootup to indicate they are ok hardware wise. You boot your PC and don’t get a beep. What should you check first?
14. What voltage does a Pentium system use?
15. A hard disk is divided into tracks which are further subdivided into:
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)