2. Which is the largest search engine of the internet?
3. Which country’s people used more internets?
4. The Unit that control all part of computer is:
5. A combination of 16 bits are called:
6. What is “Google”?
7. 1 nibble contains:
8. Which was the first truly electronic computer?
9. The fastest type of computer memory is:
10. The interface between user and computer is:
11. Martin copper (inventor of cell phone) belonged to which company?
12. A bus with 32 data line can transport how many bits at a time?
13. FAST stands for:
14. Which is not High Level Language?
15. The power of a super computer is measured in term of:
16. 1024 bytes equal to:
17. The latest computer is called:
18. What is the name of the professor who coined the name virus for self replicating programs?
19. PC was originally a trade mark of
20. The surface of a hard disk is logically divided into: