1. In Windows operating system it is the long horizontal bar at the bottom of a screen. Unlike the desktop, which can get obscured by the windows on top of it, it is visible almost all the time.
Question 1 of 12
2. Microsoft Windows provides a graphics application named
Question 2 of 12
3. In Windows operating system these are small pictures that represent files, folders, programs, and other items. Each one is used to make the computer do something.
Question 3 of 12
4. It is a visual aspect that indicates that a control is ready to receive input from you in Windows operating system
Question 4 of 12
5. In Windows operating system it is a very important part of Windows, clicking on it opens up what is called the start menu
Question 5 of 12
6. Word Processors that is the part of Windows operating system
Question 6 of 12
7. In Windows operating system when you delete a file or folder, it doesn’t actually get deleted right away, it goes to the ————.
Question 7 of 12
8. Text Editor that is the part of Windows operating system
Question 8 of 12
9. In Windows operating system it is a window that is used to display text or to receive text from you. The type of text it displays or the type of text you are asked to provide depends on the application or the situation.
Question 9 of 12
10. In Windows operating system the ———— ——— is the main screen area that one sees after he turn on a computer and log on to Windows.
Question 10 of 12
11. In Windows operating system the clock in windows xp sits on the ————— and displays the system time.
Question 11 of 12
12. In Windows operating system it sits at the bottom of windows desktop screen. It shows you which programs are running and allows you to switch between them. It also contains the Start button which one can use to access programs, folders, and computer settings.
(Visited 86 times, 1 visits today)