1. We are warning you for the last time.
2. The President did not pardon him.
3. Not may people attended the party.
4. They should open a college here.
5. Nobody has touched this box.
6. Some people stopped the train and robbed the passengers between the two stations.
7. No one will ever know the truth.
8. Someone has contacted him earlier also.
9. Dirty water can spread cholera.
10. No one has ever tasted this wine before.
11. The government might hold elections next year.
12. They could not play the match due to bad light.
13. Passengers must not open the doors of the carriage at night.
14. We have never seen such floods before.
15. We shouldn’t punish him for this mirror offence.
16. Your uncle could pay your fees.
17. No one cast a vote in this village.
18. They will expect you here on Monday.
19. They will discuss this question tomorrow.
20. They will keep all banks open this Sunday.
Question 20 of 20
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)