2. The seasonal contrasts are maximum in:
3. What percentage of insolation is received by the earth’s surface?
4. The size of earth was first measured by:
5. Days and Nights are caused by:
6. The earth revolves round the sun in its orbit by approximately:
7. Of the total volume of the earth, which layer forms the major part?
8. The distance between the earth and the sun is smallest in the month of:
9. Vernal equinox falls on:
10. The orbit along which the earth revolves is:
11. What is the maximum length of a day on the poles?
12. The fixed path along which the earth revolves round the sun is called:
13. Season on earth are caused by:
14. The mean radius of the earth is approximately:
15. The earth rotates around its axis from:
16. Heat received by earth from the sun is known as:
17. The approximate diameter of the earth is:
18. Japan is called “the land of rising sun” because:
19. The time required for moon light to reach earth:
20. The earth revolves around the sun at the speed (per minute) of: