1. Pakistan became the chairman of Colombo plan
2. Under which amendment the quota system was extended for another 20 years?
3. The amendment made in March, 1987 provided that the National Assembly must meet for at least 130 days instead of 160 days
4. Amir Haider Ali Hooti was elected as the Chief Minister of NWEP. He belongs to ANP
5. Nawaz Sharif elected as Prime Minister of Pakistan
6. Which amendment relates with Shariah Bill?
7. 9th General Elections were held in Pakistan
8. Prime Minister and President both resigned by agreement
9. Pakistan became the member of WTO
10. Referendum, which made General Musharraf President of Pakistan was held in:
11. Pakistan conducted a successful test flight of drone, a pilot less plane
12. Who became the Prime Minister of Pakistan as a result of October 1990 elections?
13. Makhdum Syed Yousaf Raza Gillani elected as new Prime Minister of Pakistan
14. The amendment made in 1977 to hold referendum by the President of Pakistan was
15. Dr. Abdus Salam died in:
16. Pakistan won the Cricket World Cup
17. The National Assembly elected its first woman speaker Fahameeda Mirza
18. Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari elected as the President
19. Pakistan Ambassador to Afghanistan Tariq Aziz-ud-Din was kidnapped along with his bodyguards in Khyber Tribal areas
20. Nawab Zulfiqar Ali Magsi was appointed as the new governor of Balochistan
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)