1. Benazir became the first women Prime Minister of Pakistan in:
2. Neelum, Jehlum Hydel Projwct launched
3. Benazir government dissolved by President Ishaq Khan
4. Constitution of 1973 was received with certain amendments by Zia-ul-Haq
5. Elections for 9th constituent assembly were held
6. When Pervez Musharraf took over the government after removing Nawaz Sharif?
7. As a result of 1997 elections who became the Prime Minister of Pakistan?
8. Elections to National Assembly were held bringing 7th National Assembly into existence
9. Agha Khan University was established in Karachi
10. Which party got absolute majority in the elections of 1997?
11. Ghulam Ishaq Khan became the President of Pakistan
12. Formation of MQM in Sindh in
13. Zia-ul-Haq died on:
14. Pakistan exploded its nuclear device at Chaghi on
15. The Government of Benazir Bhutto was dismissed for the second time on November 5, 1996 by
16. Who imposed educational limit of graduation for contesting the elections?
17. Under which amendment enforcement of Shariat Bill has been announced and was passed by the National Assembly on October 10, 1998?
18. Zia-ul-Haq took oath as President and nominated Muhammad Khan Junejo as Prime Minister
19. Election for 8th constitution assembly held, PPP emerged as the single largest party
20. Junejo’s government was dissolved in:
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)