1. Quetta-Mushad bus service launched, under the President Pervaz Musharraf, vision 2030
2. Maulana Abu-Alla Mahdadi died in:
3. Owais Ghani took oath as governor of NWFP
4. Pakistan signed the United Nation Convention of the Rights of the child
5. Islamabad was declared District in:
6. Which amendment made on February, 1975 empowered the Parliament to lift the state of emergency at any time?
7. Zakat and Ushar Ordinance enforced in Pakistan in:
8. Numeera Saleem completed her training at NASA Center (USA) she is the first Pakistani women
9. Assassinated PPP Leader Benazir Bhutto was to posthumously awarded Ireland’s 2007 Tipperary Peace Award
10. Pakistan became the member of International Economic and Trade Association (IEATA)
11. The second general elections under 1973 Constitution were held which brought 6th constitution assembly into existence
12. Abdus Salam First Pakistani who got Noble Prize in Physics in:
13. Geneva Accord signed between Pakistan and Afghanistan for the withdrawal of USSR troops
14. Zia-ul-Haq, Chief of the Army, took over the government
15. Pakistan became the member of NAM
16. Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Zulfiqar Ali was executed:
17. Which party got majority in the elections of 1988?
18. After the death of Zia-ul-Haq on 17th August, 1988 who was made the President of Pakistan?
19. Jamaat-e-Islami and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Party boycotted the elections of
20. Pakistan became the member of UNESCO
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)