2. How many members were three in the Constituent Assembly when it was set up?
3. First Barohi TV Channel of Pakistan was launched
4. When did the British Parliament pass the Indian Independence bill?
5. NWFP provincial Assembly was dissolved
6. Lord Mountbatten replaced ________ as Viceroy of India in 1947.
7. First meeting of constituent assembly of Pakistan
8. How many members were later added to the Constituent Assembly?
9. President Musharraf and Prime Minister Wajpai had a 65-minutes meeting
10. Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan provincial assemblies were dissolved after completing their term
11. Mian Muhammad Soomro took oath as 24th Prime Minister of Pakistan and became the head of caretaker goverment
12. Shamsh-ul-Malik became the Caretaker Chief Minister of NWFP
13. The June 3rd plan is also known as:
14. According to which Act NWFP was given a status equal to other provinces?
15. When created the Pakistan fund?
16. Nawaz Sharif returned to Pakistan along with his brother Shahbaz Sharif and other family members
17. 12th Constitutional Assembly was dissolved after completed her term and caretaker government took the charge
18. Pakistan membership of commonwaelth was suspended for second time on
19. Quaid-e-Azam elected as the first President Constituent Assembly
20. Benazir came back to Pakistan after 8 years in self exile