1. It is the command used to compile Java program in the command prompt.
2. Which of the following is an invalid first character of an identifier?
3. Which of the following is not a Java keyword?
4. The code inside a pair of curly braces:
5. Which symbol is used to denote a multi-line comment?
6. It is the process of removing errors found in the program.
7. Which of the following is the data type used for a single character?
8. Which one of these terminates every line of code in Java.
9. Which of the following is not a primitive data type?
10. It is the rules of a programming language.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)