2. The alkali metal which is liquid at 15˚C is
3. Variable valency is generally exhibited by
4. Which of the following represents elements in order of increasing atomic size?
5. Which of the following does not reflect the periodicity of elements?
6. Which of the following elements is most electronegative?
7. Which has largest first ionization energy?
8. Number of elements present in the fifth period of periodic table is
9. Which of the following statements is most appropriate about effective nuclear charge? It depends upon
10. Which of the following pairs are chemically dissimilar?