2. How are data organized in a spreadsheet?
3. Which of the following methods can not be used to edit the contents of a cell?
4. All worksheet formula?
5. Macros are “run” or executed from the ….. menu?
7. You can open the consolidate dialog box by choosing Consolidate from the ….. menu?
8. You can edit a cell by?
9. What function displays row data in a column or column data in a row?
10. Which types of charts can excel produce?
11. If you begin typing an entry into a cell and then realize that you don’t want your entry placed into a cell, you?
12. What does the VLOOKUP function do?
13. Without using the mouse or the arrow keys, what is the fastest way of getting to cell A1 in a spreadsheet?
14. Excel worksheet cells work very similarly to what common element of the windows graphical user interface?
15. To view a cell comment?
16. Which of the following is a correct order of precedence in formula calculation?
18. Which of the following options is not located in the Page Setup dialog box?
19. Which of the following is not a valid data type in excel?
22. Each excel file is called a workbook because?
23. You want to track the progress of the stock market on a daily basis. Which type of chart should you use?
24. The Paste Special command lets you copy and paste?
25. To save a workbook, you?