1. MySQL is?
2. The result of a SELECT statement can contain duplicate rows?
3. Which authentications are required for login into Mysql command line tool?
4. Which command is used for showing current date and time in Mysql command line tool?
5. Which command is used in Mysql command line tool to return to window command shell?
6. Which statement is used to access an existing Database?
7. In a LIKE clause, you can ask for any 6 letter value by writing?
8. In a LIKE clause, you can could ask for any value ending in “qpt” by writing?
9. Which of the following can add a row to a table?
10. The “Mysql command line tool” format the results in which of the following format?
11. Which command is used for taking “server side help” in Mysql command line tool?
12. Which command is used on Mysql command line tool to return to window command shell?
13. Which of the following is not a valid aggregate function?
14. MySQL runs on which operating systems?
15. Mysql command line tool is used to show “how many rows are returned and how long SQL command took to execute”?
16. Which SQL statement is used to insert a new data in a database?
17. To remove duplicate rows from the result set of a SELECT use the following keyword?
18. The “Mysql command line tool” formats are bounded by?
19. To use MySQL on your computer, you’ll need?
20. A NULL value is treated as a blank or 0.?
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)