1. The Stonehenge is located in which of the following countries?
- United Kingdom
- United States
2. Which one of these is a lost city located in Peru’s mountain?
- San Lorenzo
- Machu Picchu
3. The Statue of Liberty was gifted to USA by:
4. Taj Mahal is located in which city of India?
5. Which of the following is the longest man-made monument?
- The Panama Canal
- The Pyramids of Giza
- The Great Wall of China
- The Eiffel Tower
6. ____________ is a big bell in London.
- Nine O’Clock Gun
- Millennium Countdown Clock
- Big Ben
7. The famous statue Christ the Redeemer is located in which country?
8. Which one of these is a famous statue that is “half-lion”.
- The Statue of Liberty
- The Great Sphinx of Giza
- Pyramid of Khafre
- Great Pyramid of Giza
9. The famous tower located in Italy is called:
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa
- The Vatican
- The Pantheon
- The Colosseum
10. The Eiffel tower was named after its designer.