1. Say you want to report error concerned about fatal run-time, fatal compile-time error and core error which statement would you use?
2. Which of the following PHP functions can be used to get the current memory usage?
3. If one intends to create a model that will be assumed by a number of closely related objects, which class must be used?
4. PHP is _______ scripting language?
5. Which of the following statements prints in PHP?
6. Which version of PHP introduced E_STRICT Error level?
7. Which one of the following PHP functions can be used to build a function that accepts any number of arguments?
8. Which of the following is not the scope of Variable in PHP?
9. PHP Scripts starts with ________?
10. Which one of the following functions can be used to compress a string?
11. In PHP a variable needs to be declare before assign?
12. PHP scripts are executed on _________?
13. How many error levels are available in PHP?
14. In PHP, each statement must be end with ______?
15. What is the description of Error level E_ERROR?
16. In PHP Language variables are case sensitive?
17. Which one of the following PHP functions can be used to find files?
19. Which one of the following is the right way to clone an object?
20. Which magic method is used to implement overloading in PHP?
21. Which of the following PHP functions can be used for generating unique id’s?
22. Which version of PHP introduced the advanced concepts of OOP?
23. Which character do the error_reporting directive use to represent the logical operator NOT?
24. In PHP Language variables name starts with _____?
25. If your object must inherit behavior from a number of sources you must use a/an?
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)