1. The silvered surface of thermos flask prevents transfer of heat by:
2. On which principal does the tape-recorder function?
3. Sound travels fastest through:
4. A plant with green leaves placed in red light will appear:
5. Which meta is commonly used as a electromagnet?
6. Electromagnetic wave travel with the:
7. The wave which do not require any medium is:
8. Sound travel faster in:
9. The common refrigerant used in the domestic refrigerator is:
10. In the process of galvanization an iron sheet is coated with:
11. Colours seen on oil film spread on water are seen because of:
12. Who said, ‘A body will remain at rest unless an external force acts on the body’?
13. A fuse wire is used to:
14. Energy of a body due to its motion is called:
15. The tendency of a liquid drop to contract and occupy minimum area is due to:
16. When a constant force is applied to a body it moves with uniform:
17. Which mirror can be used to focus sunlight?
18. Which of the following does not admit any division?
19. Which of the following is a good conductor of electricity?
20. What is the melting point of Tungsten?
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)