2. India and Pakistan Jointly operaionalised the new Agreement on 14 December 2012 in new Delhi during the visit of Pakistan interior minister A. Rehman Malik to India. Which agreement was signed between the two countries?
3. A controversial new global treaty on telecom regulation was signed on 16 December 2012 by how many International telecommunication Union member states out of a possible 166 count5ries of U S objection to prospective regulation of the Internet?
4. Name the Cricket and former captain of the Australian Cricket team who on 3 December 2012 announced his retirement from International Test Cricket.
5. The gravity mapping satellites of NASA ended the successful mission to moon by crashing on the rim of crater. What is the name of these gravity mapping satellites of NASA ?
6. Which country launched a long –range rocket Unha -3 on 12 December 2012 despite international opposition and growing tensions in the region?
7. French scientists claimed that they developed a new system which enables humans to get 360 degree vision. The headset in the system is said to capture the images from different directions and thereafter transform these into the matter which is possible for the human vision system to comprehend. What is the name of this new system?
8. China held one of its largest-ever air force drill involving multi-types fighter planes, amid heightened tensions with Japan over territorial dispute in the East China Sea. How many fighter planes were involved in the drill?
9. Recently, the United Nations ended its peacekeeping mission in East Timor after 13 years and the country’s struggle for stability after independence in 2012. In 2002, East Timor got its independence from _________.
10. Scientists in north Mexico discovered a new dinosaur with a large prominent nose which lived about 73 million years ago. What is the name of this new dinosaur?
11. Name the Basket player who Became Youngest Player in the History of NBA to Reach 30000 Career Points?
12. Scientist in the month of December revealed a planet that could support life ,obits a sun –like star the Earth .What is the name of star around which this planet was found orbiting?
13. NASA developed new next gen spacesuit called Z-I prototype spacesuit and potable life support system (PLSS) 2.0 for the sophisticated and complex space ventures ,which also include Mars mission .which of the following statement is not true in the context:
14. Which team on 15 December 2012 won the 3rd world Kabaddi Tournament for the third consecutive time in the Men,s category and second consecutive time in he women’s category?
15. Name the renowned soccer player who on 9 December 2012 set the record for most goals in a calendar year by scoring his 86th goal of 2012
16. Name the team that was defeated by to win the inaugural SBI T20 World Cup for the Blind on 13 D
17. Which Country won the junior Table Tennis Championship claiming all the titles?
18. British scientists claimed that they developed in the first week of December 2012, the first toothbrush of the world called Emmident toothbrush which makes use of the ________ for cleaning teeth. Fill in the blank with appropriate word.
19. Who is the world biggest Gold Buyer?
20. Name the England Cricket Captain who became the youngest Batsman to score 7000 Runs