1. Where the ozone layer is mainly found in the Earth’s atmosphere?
2. Women SAF football championships 2012 were won by which country?
3. Which country will host the 46th Annual meeting of the Asian Development Bank in 2013?
4. On which date NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity has fired its laser for the first time on Mars, using the beam to study a fist-size rock called “Coronation.”
5. Name the player who recently became the fastest player to achieve the landmark of 3000 international runs in one day cricket?
6. Inauguration of the London Paralympics games was done by whom
7. Which country won the highest number of medals in London Olympics 2012?
8. Which university scientists developed a mechanical device that measures the mass of individual molecules?
9. Name the NASA’s Robert that has recently touched the surface of Mars
10. Name the formula one driver who became the winner of 2013 Australian Grand Prix
11. Who was the man of the series on South Africa Test Cricket Series 2013?
12. The simultaneous earthquakes seen in past few years in which region is found to be a cause of the tectonic plate disintegration?
13. Australian scientists along with US experts claimed that they have discovered treatment for Alzheimer patients following a study finding a link to abnormalities in Alzheimer Patients. Alzheimer’s disease is related to?
14. Romania’s President _________ survived the impeachment
15. On which date from 1995 onwards the International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer is celebrated worldwide?
16. A new strain of rice developed by the scientists, which can enhance the productivity in the soil that lacks a nutrient content. Name the nutrient, lack of which effects crop yield.
17. Name the renowned film maker who once again won Oscar by making film “Lincoln”?
18. The boxing Champion, Mohammad Ali who retired from the game in the year 1981 was honored with Medal in Philadelphia on 13 September 2012. What was the name of that medal?
19. When verdict released by International court of Arbitration on Kishanganga Case?
20. Which character is declared to be the official mascot for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil on 12 September 2012.