1. Rolex was founded in which of the following countries?
2. The company was originally founded in 1905 as:
3. The world’s first wristwatch with an automatically changing day and date on the dial was built by Rolex and was named:
4. Rolex was the first watch company to create a water resistant wristwatch.
5. Rolex is the largest single luxury watch brand in the world.
6. Rolex SA offers products under the Rolex and ___________ brands.
7. The company was founded in England but moved its operation to Switzerland in:
8. The first wristwatch to show two time zones at once was introduced by Rolex in 1954 called:
9. Who among the following is the founder of Rolex?
10. The headquarter of Rolex is located in:
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)