Acrosoft Solutions invites you to take a look deep into the secrets of your subconscious mind. Grab a pen and a piece of paper, turn the logic off, turn the imagination on, and let’s go!
- You’re peering into the sea. What do you feel?
- You’re walking in the forest and looking down at the ground. What do you see? Now write down the feeling you had.
- You watch seagulls flying above your head. How does this make you feel?
- You’re looking at running horses. What emotions did you get?
- You’re in the desert, and there’s a wall in front of you. You can’t see the end of it. There’s a little hole in the wall. You see an oasis through it. What are you going to do?
- While wandering around the desert, you suddenly find a jug full of water. What are your actions?
- You are lost in the forest in the night. Suddenly you find a house with lights on. Think of what you’re going to do.
- You’re in the fog, and you can’t see anything. What’s the first thing you want to do?
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)