1. Vitamin A is richly found in:
2. Which of the following vitamins is synthesized in the body by intestinal bacteria?
3. Muscular and nervous disorders is due to lack of:
4. The vitamin capable of formation of blood is:
5. How does vitamin D help in growing children?
6. Milk, cheese and eggs are the source of vitamins?
7. The richest source of Vitamin D is:
8. Which of the following vitamins are fat soluble?
9. Rickets is caused due to the deficiency of:
10. Night blindness is due to lack of:
11. The vitamin which is generally excreted by humans in urine is:
12. Which of the following is not a source of Vitamin C?
13. Cow milk is rich source of:
14. Which one of the following vitamins is known as the “anti-sterile” factor?
15. The vitamin which is most susceptible of heat destruction is:
Question 15 of 20
16. The vitamin which can be most easily synthesized in human body is:
17. Deficiency of Vitamin C causes:
18. Which of the following vitamin helps in clotting of blood?
19. Deficiency of Vitamin B1 causes:
20. Which vitamin is known as Ascorbic Acid?
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)