2. Which is controlling content in the sidebars?
3. Which is monitor your site?
4. Assign actions to system events is _______?
7. Which is the name of the whole system and the name of the module that implements it. This used to be the name of the menu item in the admin menu.?
8. A CSS file (or files) replacing the default CSS of a theme or engine. Appears in the theme selection list with the same precedence as themes and templates?
9. Which is congestion control?
10. _______ is Capture system events in log?
11. Which is a blog for every user?
12. Which is a way to organize your content?
13. Which is Drupal sites directory server?
14. Which is a collection of terms that share some sort of relationship with each other.The vocab isn’t part of any hierarchy as such.?
16. —— is a multi-language support?
17. Which is remapping of old-style URLs?
18. Which refers to the Drupal files and modules included with the Drupal project download?
19. Which is Notifications about new versions of Drupal and contributions?
20. Which is used to notify services of changes?
22. Which is extending user account information?
23. What is Input formats for user content?
24. Which is used for handling filtering of content?
25. Which is collaborate with files?