1. Which area of PGA stores binding variables and run-time buffers information?
2. What is the use of Library cache?
4. Constraints cannot be exported through EXPORT command
5. The ____________ contains a set of tables and views that Oracle uses as a reference to the database?
6. What does DLL stands for ?
7. A CONTROL BLOCK can sometimes refer to a BASETABLE ?
8. We can create SNAPSHOTLOG for DBA?
9. Which of the following components comprise an Oracle architecture?
10. Which processes is an instance made of Oracle?
11. Which of the following is the root directory for oracle?
12. What is the use of extent in Oracle?
13. The redo log buffer and Shared pool are elements of?
14. What is the use of an index?
15. Which of the following segment is destroyed when the SQL statement is finished?
16. Which of the following is not an reason for the fact that most of the processing is done at the server ?
17. What is the probable cause for getting the following error stack?
ERROR: ORA-01034: ORACLE not available
ORA-07318: smsget: open error when opening sgadef.dbf file.
HP-UX Error: 2: No such file or directory
18. In Oracle, which of below are types of segments?
19. SNAPSHOT is used for DBA?
20. ____________ is an area on disk which comprises of one or more disk files?
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)